Monday nights are movie nights at the Ogden amphitheater across the street from the hotel. Grab a blanket and enjoy a free outdoor movie. Movies start at dusk.
Every Wednesday night at 8:00 pm June 10th through August 12th, 2015 enjoy some of the best local and regional bands around at the Ogden amphitheater across the street from the hotel.
July 11 - September 27, 2015
Saturday mornings the Ogden Farmers Market is just across the street from the hotel. Enjoy fresh summer fruits and vegtables and local arts and crafts.
Northern Utah's Biggest 4th of July Celebration!
At 1 pm at Ogden Pioneer Stadium, 700 Canyon Road, Ogden, Utah 84401
- Kids age 3 to 12: $7 in advance or $10 day of show
- Adults: $13 in advance or $16 day of show
- Kids under age three are FREE
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT
- All Smithstix locations and www.smithstix.com
- Participating Burger King locations: 2110 Wall Ave, 361 E 2nd St, 4027 Riverdale Rd, and 3490 W 4800 S in Roy
- Daily Rise locations: 2865 Washington Blvd or 1985 W Antelope Dr in Layton
Gates Open at 1PM
• Family Plaza, Carnival Games, Kid Rides, Bungee Trampoline, Dunk Tank, Rock Wall, and more
• Live Entertainment: Magic Shows, Jugglers, Face Painters, Balloon Tiers, and more
• Invitational Car Show
• Remembering the Fab Four live entertainment 3 to 5PM
• Demolition Derby starts at 6PM
• Local Entertainment at 9:30PM (if time permits before fireworks)
• Fireworks at 10PM
July 13, 2015 at 7 pm Horse & Hitch Parade, Washington Blvd. 18th -Historic 25th St.
July 24, 2015 at 9:30 am Ogden Pioneer Days Grand Parade, Washington Blvd. 31st Street to 20th Street Ogden, Utah.
Ogden Rodeo week of July 24, 2015
The Twilight Concert Series is at 5pm in the Ogden Amphitheater. Prices vary.
Free concerts every Sunday all summer long at Snowbasin Resort! Enjoy award winning BBQ, family friendly activities, and free entertainment for all ages! Every Sunday mid-June - September 12:50 - 5:30pm. Chill out on the lawn with a blanket, have a beverage, and listen to some incredible FREE live music! The fun starts every Sunday at 12:30pm and goes until 5:30pm. Delicious BBQ lunch in Earl’s Lodge is available ( see MENU ) as well as several local brews on tap. There are also activities and games for the kids including a bungee jump, climbing wall and playground.